Swap Fear of Judgement for Self-Acceptance
Looking for a way to accept the body you’ve got, but no idea where to start? My clients come with recurring thoughts of poor body image and low body-confidence, not knowing how to deal with the negative thoughts, not knowing if there’s a way through.
- Being ok with looking in the mirror
- Leaving the house without worrying people are judging your body
- Feeling confident you’re not passing on body insecurities to your children
- Being intimate with the lights on
- Going swimming with your children without caring about your body
- Being visible on social media whenever you needed to for your business
- Feeling worthy enough in the body you already have
- Never going on a diet again.
It starts here!
You go everywhere with your body: it is ever present in everything you do. Any insecurities will take up brain space and energy that could be directed towards something much more productive, powerful and peaceful!
Work with me
Using a therapeutic, evidence-based coaching approach, I support you to repair the relationship you have with your body through exploration of:
- the origins of women’s body shame
- the messages and limiting beliefs about your body
- why appearance isn’t important
- how to change your mindset without changing your body
- how to make changes to end women’s generational body trauma
What you get
- 1:1 weekly sessions
- voice note support between sessions
- a bespoke package – 2h deep dive, 60 or 90 days
- free follow-up and recommendations for next steps
- I offer a range of options to suit your need. Book a chat with me and I can support you to decide what’s right for you.
Feedback consistently demonstrates that doing this work leads to:
- living in a body you no longer hate or want to hide
- taking back control from diet mentality
- discovering a relationship with your body beyond shame
- listening to your body and treating it with love and respect
- ensuring you are a good role model for the next generation
I have empowered women, like you, of all shapes and sizes to find freedom and self-acceptance through a total mindset change about bodies. Two recent clients have described this process as magical and radical. Are you next?
Sign up for a free no-obligation discovery call
“Having had the privilege of just four sessions with Jo, my entire outlook has changed.”
“Working with Jo lifted those heavy things off me and gave me the chance to breathe in the cool air of self-acceptance. It felt like magic because after so long I feel so different.”
Diana, Coaching Client
“You’ve changed my outlook and therefore my life. It sounds dramatic but it’s true. It has been so powerful working with you. I cannot thank you enough for your time, your thoughts, your sound bites and above all your kindness.”
“Jo can help you to take back your power and teach you to champion yourself in a world that tries to dictate your worth.”
“Magical, affirming, calming”
Olivia, Coaching Client
“I have loved every moment of working with you and I feel armed to start to tackle this on my own once and for all. Thank you so much for your compassion and empathy. I felt held throughout the whole process.”
Cath, Coaching Client
“Jo made me feel much more empowered to accept and enjoy my body and my appearance. She was able to help me unpick beliefs I didn’t know I had. She is obviously experienced, knowledgeable and cares a great deal about what she does.”
Jess, Coaching Client
“Jo helped me realise where some of my perceptions came from, and I left feeling like I can actually achieve body acceptance. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jo!”
Sharon, Coaching Client
“I think working with someone who is so strong in her message, and also is so knowledgeable on techniques and information which can really help break thought patterns, has been invaluable.”
Ollie, Coaching Client
A BACP accredited psychotherapist turned therapeutic coach who has spent twenty years confronting weight stigma, championing food and body freedom, liberating women from body shame. She wrote a Masters thesis on Weight Stigma in Therapy and published an article on Fat Oppression in the leading specialist magazine for counsellors and psychotherapists in the UK. Jo is passionate about fostering women’s self-acceptance of their bodies.
“Freeing women of the generational trauma of female body shame is truly liberating and therefore life-changing; it is an honour and privilege to do this work, to hear the stories and be alongside the liberation!”